In today’s environment, highly skilled and qualified personnel can be a company’s most valuable asset.
These types of employees demand competitive benefits packages, but small to medium sized companies find the increasing cost of providing quality benefits difficult.
ISIhr is determined to secure the most cost-effective, high quality employee benefits available. By using economies of scale, we provide our clients with more comprehensive and cost-effective employee benefits than they could achieve on their own.
Eligible employers and employees can choose from a wide range of corporate-quality benefit options:
- Stable insurance premiums
- Life insurance for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive group health insurance plans
- COBRA administration
- Section 125 cafeteria plans / FlexCard
- Prescription coverage
- Intensive care, accident and disability coverage
- Group dental insurance plans
- Vision care plans
- Group membership discounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional personnel services (employee handbooks, forms, procedure, and others)
- Portability of benefits within the ISIhr employment network
- Online accessibility
- ACA compliance
ISIhr currently has two fully-insured, Large Group plans through Humana and SelectHealth. These plans are accessible even to small businesses because of the PEO model. If you’re a business owner and are worried about how you’ll comply with provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), ISIhr’s Large Group plans are not only 100% compliant, but ISIhr’s Benefits and HR departments will take the burden of compliance off your plate and help you make smart decisions for your business.
That’s right. ISIhr can insulate you from the ACA by taking care of compliance for you.
To find out more, request a services quote or contact ISIhr’s Business Development Department by calling 801.984.1329.